The position is a permanent, full-time role, responsible for providing a high level of support to Account Managers to effectively manage, service and retain group client accounts from the initial contact phase to the post sale, service and renewal phases of the client relationship. Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is a priority for all members of the account management team.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Prepare correspondence, quick quotes, claims experience reports and spreadsheets
* Client file and plan details set up
* Update in-force list and CRM contact fields
* Verify accuracy in policy set up and plan changes
* Assist in handling claims enquiries
* Prepare employee announcements and power point presentations, record webinars
* Communicate effectively with all internal staff, insurance carriers/third party administrator, as required
* Arrange meetings and follow ups for Account Managers and Consultants
* Newsletter and e-blast distribution, update and manage contact list
* Perform other duties as assigned by Account Managers and Consultants
Education and Experience
* Post-secondary education (university degree or college diploma) with at least one year administrative background a must
* GBA designation or willing to achieve within 2 years of hire.
* Group Insurance industry experience an asset
* Proficiency in MS Office, with strong Excel skills
* Dynamics 365 an asset
* Analytical, thorough and detail oriented
* Superior organizational, time management and follow-up skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
* Communication skills, verbal and written, of the highest standard
* Proactive, self-motivated, equally confident working independently and as a member of the team
* Strong work ethic, pride in achievement
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive remuneration, an excellent benefits plan, professional and personal development & access to our Group RRSP plan.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.