No one wants to get old, but as the saying goes, it’s better than the alternative. The good news is that you have choices about how you want to age, and the best time to make a choice is while you’re young, healthy, and earning. Long term care insurance will give you the freedom to choose the type of care you want and need when you can no longer care for yourself.
Whether you buy a policy that provides a lump sum of money or a monthly benefit, Long Term Care Insurance makes sense if:
- You have significant assets and income and want to protect them
- You want to have a choice of public or private care
- You want to be cared for at home instead of in a nursing facility
- You don’t want to be a burden to your children or other family
- You want peace of mind about your future
Most insurance is purchased for the benefit of those you love, those you owe, or those you want to help but Long Term Care Insurance is designed to give YOU choice, dignity and assistance. An Advisor can explain the options and help you decide if Long Term Care Insurance is right for you.