Despina has specialized in helping organizations as an employee benefits consultant for over 17 years since joining The Dupuis Langen Group in September 2004. She holds a GBA designation through Dalhousie University’s CEBS program and has been a licensed insurance consultant for over 30 years actively working on providing workable solutions for the most complex benefit plan structures.
As VP of sales and marketing for The Dupuis Langen Group, her knowledge and expertise, along with her many years in the insurance industry, resulted in her providing solutions for even the most challenging industries, such as:
- community services organizations
- long-term care facilities
- community living organizations
- law firms
- accounting firms
- Construction firms
Despina’s number one goal is to create customized benefit plans for organizations in any sector including unionized organizations. She has collaborated and worked alongside many unions to ensure that decisions around benefit changes are inclusive. Her expertise includes:
- union environments and interpreting collective agreements to ensure plans are onside
- working with large national organizations to help organize, reconcile, and streamline benefits
- national & provincial legislation as it relates to employee benefits
Despina’s impeccable reputation and in-depth experience in the insurance industry has resulted in her working with some of BC’s best-known corporations, both public & private.