Employee Benefits Newsletters Archive
Recently due to the growing recognition that wellness is important to employees, we have created a new newsletter The Wellness Report. The new newsletter is geared towards employees and their families, covering everything from health trends, changes in legislation to healthcare industry, recipes for healthy foods and a variety of wellness topics.
The Benefit Brief
- Summer 2017 – The Living Life Benefit
- Spring 2017– Long-Term Disability Claims and the Economy
- Spring 2016 – What’s a Biologic?
- Fall 2015 – Drugs Are Becoming a Smaller Piece of The Healthcare Pie
- Spring 2015 – How Do I Designate a Beneficiary?
- Summer 2014 – Group Benefits Travel Insurance
- Spring 2014 – Save Money in Dental Service
- Winter 2014 – Communication is the Key
- Fall 2013 – What are Biologics, Assigning Beneficiary and Gap between Retirement Needs and Savings
- Spring 2013 – Dealing with Employee Addictions
- Fall 2012 – How to Save with Generics, Changes in Critical Illness & AD&D Tax Rules
- Summer 2012 – Protection Against Catastrophic Drug Claims, HCSA What it is and How it can Help!, What are Biologics?
- Spring 2012 – Absence Management & Mental Health, LTD & WCB: What Employees Need to Know, Benefits and the Younger Generation
- Winter 2011 – Pooled Registered Pension Plan, Detect Mental Health issues, Get Youth Working!
- Fall 2011 – Employee Engagement, Salary Increases Despite Market, BC Help Smokers Quit
- Summer 2011– Employees Prefer Benefits to Cash, The Cost of Critical Illness
Spring 2011 – Designing a Wellness Plan that Works, What’s Depression Costing You?
Winter 2010– The Case for Workplace Wellness, Giving Back During the Holidays
The Employee Wellness Report
In response to the growing trend and focus on wellness, we have taken an initiative to create a communication piece that can is geared towards employees and information needs. Employee Wellness Report will contain health information that may be of interest to employees and their families.
- Summer 2017 – It’s Ok to be a Head Case!
- Spring 2017– The Sobriety Movement in 2017
- Fall 2016 – Sitting the New Smoking
- Spring 2016 – Top Wellness Trends to Watch in 2016
- Fall 2015 – Shake It Like a Salt Shaker
- Spring 2015 – Exercise at Your Desk!
- Summer 2014 – Workplace Bullying
- Spring 2014 – Yoga for Wellness
- Winter 2014 – Workout to Conquer Cancer
- Fall 2013 – Arthritis – the ‘invisible disease’
- Fall 2012 – Why Generics?, Bone Health Guidelines
- Summer 2012 – Health Care Providers: How to be an informed shopper, Teeth Nutrition
- Spring 2012 – Alternative Medicine, Warnings of a Heart Attack
- Winter 2011 – Smart Choices , Save Money on Travel
- Fall 2011– Generic Drugs, Quinoa, BC Help Smokers Quit
- Summer 2011– Keep Fit at Work, Do you have Travel Insurance?
Spring 2011 – Massage Therapy, Walking Keeps you Young
Winter 2010 – Tips for the Holiday Season, Yoga