Once again, our team at Dupuis Langen is having a “soup drive” to collect cans of chunky soup from now until December 4th, 2013. Our goal this year is to collect 1,000 cans of soup for Christmas care packages which will be distributed to residents of the downtown eastside. Last year, through the generosity of friends and associates, our soup drive was so successful that we helped make Christmas merry for over 300 people. Please join us again and donate a can or a case of chunky soup or make a cash donation which will buy soup for the Christmas care packages. We need your support to reach our goal and bring Christmas cheer to people who need our help.
Please visit our blog for the latest update of this soup drive!
At Dupuis Langen Financial Management (1985) Ltd., we believe strongly in lending support to the community that supports us! Over the years, Diane has participated in a wide range of worthy causes and has held a number of charitable positions including:
- Trustee of the Richmond Hospital Foundation since 1991
- Chair of the Richmond Hospital Foundation, 1998-2002
- Board member of Endeavour, 1995 – 1998
- Past Director of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce since 1985
- Past member of the Kwantlen College Advisory Board
- Past member of the Richmond Rotary Club
- Financial supporter of the Richmond Hospital Foundation
- Financial supporter of annual Canadian Breast Cancer Campaign
- Financial supporter of Richmond Food Bank
- Financial supporter of Covenant House